Chocolate making workshops for Grown-ups & Children!
Grown-up Chocolate Workshops
In a group,or on your own, or a couple of friends – everyone is welcome!extra shop photos of crt & ab 105extra shop photos of crt & ab 079
Enjoy 2-2½ hours of fun and informative chocolate activity. You will:
- Don a very fetching chefs outfit.
- Learn a little of the history of chocolate.
- Where chocolate comes from and the different varieties.
- Hear the bean to bar story – including tasting of a variety of chocolates
- How and why we ‘temper’ chocolate.
- Make a delicious mixture of Belgian Truffles and Chocolates.
- Produce your own truffles and moulded Belgian chocolate
- Dip various fillings into chocolate tank and hand finish each chocolate.
- Take part in a fun chocolate tasting
- Package up chocolates in bags with pretty ribbons.
- Have fun and get covered in a little chocolate!
- Take home your wonderful creations to enjoy and ‘share’……
A group size is a minimum of four and maximum twelve. Group bookings can be booked at a date and time to suit (diary permitting).
Workshops cost £35 per person.
For group bookings of five or more people, we offer a small discount.
A £10 per person deposit will be taken on confirmation of your booking, with the balance becoming due on the day of the event. This acts to secure your place at a workshop and is non-refundable, unless in the unlikely event that The Chocolate Cottage is unable to deliver your workshop.
All workshops are held at Brockholes visitor centre where there is a whole host of activities for all ages as well as a wonderful cafe and refreshment area.
Full disabled facilities are available including a lift to chocolate making areas.
Please ring 015394 35483 to speak to Angela or Richard or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry.
These classes fill fast so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Childrens Chocolate Workshops
Ideal for chocolate lovers of all ages, celebrations, birthday parties, hen parties or just because they love messing with chocolate!
Each workshop lasts for one hours, where they will:
- Hear about how the chocolate has been tempered ready for action
- Pipe a chocolate lollipop
- Dip a variety of chocolate fillings into the tank a range of fillings might include sticky marsh mallows,gingerbread men and yummy fudge!
- Take part in a chocolate tasting – trying some real cocoa products too!
- Decorate their chocolate bags and then package their creations ready to take home.
Note for parents:
The chocolate creations make a lovely party bag in their own right – containing their chocolate lollipop and other chocolates delights!
The workshops will be held at Brockholes visitor centre between Windermere & Ambleside.
We use quality Belgian chocolate and ingredients.
Children’s workshops and parties are for a minimum of six children and a maximum of ten. The minimum age for taking part is six years old.( younger if accompanied by an adult)
The workshops last one hour and can be booked via calling or emailing (details below).
The cost is £15 per person, and a reduction is available for larger parties over 8 persons of 10%.
Children under 6 years must be accompanied by a chocolate loving parent.
The parties are not suitable for children suffering from a nut or dairy allergy as there are hazelnuts on the premises.
There is a coffee shop, small childrens play area and much more to keep all family members entertained before the chocolate arrives!!!
Please call 015394 35483 to speak to Richard or Angela or email@example.com or just go to the web site and email to make an enquiry.
We hope to welcome you to the chocolate workshop soon!
The next workshops will run from Saturday 14th March and every Saturday at Brockholes visitor centre. Starting at 1.00pm for one hour and every hour & a half until 4.30pm.
These workshops are now becoming very popular so do book in advance to avoid disappointment.